|Home||Profile||Our Product Range||Contact Us|
Our company is highly acclaimed in offering a wide range of Soda Machine Part. We offer a wide range of quality tested Soda Machine Part that is widely used in diverse soda machinery.
5 gallon syrup tanks are ideal for home brew beer applications. Very few soft drink plants still use these tanks. They have for the most part been replaced by "bag-in-box" for syrup dispensing. The tanks are designed to meet the national soft drink association voluntary standard (nsda-vs-01). This standard establishes the voluntary minimum requirements for engineering and construction of pressurized containers of 10 gallons or less - 130 psi working pressure and 110º f working temperature.
"Firestone" - "cornelius" - "spartanburg" are common names.
Container specs - 5 gallon
With the constant support of our expert team, we are engaged in offering a huge assortment of Coca Cola Syrup Tank. We offer this high grade quality Coca Cola Syrup Tank as per the prevailing trends and standards set by the industry. Our engineers design and develop this Coca Cola Syrup Tank by making use of latest and sophisticated tools and equipment. We offer this Coca Cola Syrup Tank at economical price range.
Item Code: UFFeatures:
UF-1 and UFB-1
• Consistent performance and drink quality
• Variable flow rate satisfies demands for low
and high flow valves
• Dispenses a great-tasting drink at optimum
• Superior brix repeatability
• Aesthetically appealing flow is smooth
and meets brix stratification specs
• Improved ratio control reduces service calls
• Simple-to-adjust screws reduce set-up time
• Sealed electronics enhance reliability
• Streamlined one-piece nozzle assembly
• Corrosion-free stainless steel valve lever
• Easy to install, clean and service
• Eye-catching brand merchandising
• Provides unsurpassed reliability
• Modular components provide consistent,
• Components have been life tested to
over 1 million cycles
In brass with internal parts in stainless steel and graphite
Flow rate: 9 to 63 GPH at 1725 rpm/30 to 200 l/h at 1450 rpm
Pressure: up to 230 psi/up to 16 bar
Cooling systems, Beverage vending machines, Post-mix drink dispensers, Espresso coffee machines and Water dispensers.
Jugal Joshi (Managing Partner)
No. 302, Divya Sadbhav Arcade, Opposite Kids World Garden, Mirambica Road, Naranpura
Ahmedabad - 380013, Gujarat, India